Skip to content
Buckwheat Pasta Salad
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Buckwheat Pasta Salad - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Spirals
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 red capsicum, small
- 1/2 red onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Add pasta and continue to boil gently for up to 8 1/2 minutes, check regularly to make sure it hasn’t overcooked.
- Remove from the heat, drain immediately and rinse with warm water.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir through 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cover and place into the fridge until cool.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and agave syrup. Set aside.
- Chop the celery into small chunks, along with the red capsicum.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Remove pasta from the fridge and stir through the dressing.
- Add the celery, capsicum, red onion, salt and pepper and fold through.
- Serve immediately.