Skip to content
Buckwheat Pancakes w/Berries
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Buckwheat Pancakes w/Berries - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 450 millilitres water
- 60 millilitres vegetable oil
- berries of choice
- nut butter
- 1. Combine pancake ingredients in a bowl and stir into a smooth batter.
- 2. Lightly grease frying pan and preheat.
- 3. Pour batter into frying pan to desired size and cook over a low-medium heat.
- 4. When the edge of the pancake appears cooked and bubbles have burst, turn over and cook other side until golden brown.
- 5. Top with berries, honey and nut butter