Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking
Brussel Sprout Fritters - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 8
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 3 eggs, whisked (ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™, for vegan alternative)
- 8 larger brussel sprouts, cut in half & thinly sliced
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled (or vegan feta, for vegan alternative)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk (or almond milk, for vegan alternative)
- zest of 1 lemon
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, for frying
- Place all ingredients into bowl and combine well.
- Heat olive oil in frying pan and place a large spoonful of mixture into pan. You may need to use 2 spoons to shape it into a circle. Cook each side for 3 mins over medium heat or until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel and continue with remaining mixture. Add more olive oil to frying pan if needed.
- Serve with a sprinkle of extra lemon zest and(or) a spoon of aioli.