Recipe courtesy feelgoodfoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking, Snacks
Broccoli & Tomato Bites - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 4
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- broccoli florets
- 2 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced into small pieces
- vegan cheese, grated / OR tasty cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Quinoa Flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced and line with baking paper a large tray.
- Make up 50gs Vegan Easy Egg™ as per packet instructions and set aside.
- Place broccoli florets into food processor until resembles crumbs.
- Pour into a large bowl and combine all ingredients.
- Using a tablespoon form 30 balls or tater-tot shaped bites and place onto baking paper (for a firmer mixture refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to shaping).
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn.