Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Breakfast
Breakfast Bread - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Premium Bread Mix
- 1 cup baby rice cereal
- 4 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1 cup dairy-free yoghurt
- dairy-free margarine
- Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 1. Prepare a 25cm x 20cm (10" x 8") bread tin by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of tin with baking paper.
- 2. Warm the bread mix in the microwave for 30 seconds. Place bread mix and rice cereal into the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer.
- 3. Break eggs into the bowl of an electric food blender. Add yoghurt and margarine. Blend until ingredients are combined. Pour liquid into dry ingredients.
- 4. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- 5. Spread dough into prepared tin.
- 6. Allow to rise until soft and spongy. Do not prove for too long or cooked loaf will be too open in texture.
- 7. Place into a moderately-hot oven and cook for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 160°C (325°F) and cook for a further 30 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 8. When cooked, leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.