Skip to content
Recipes - Baking, Biscuits, Breakfast, Kids
Breakfast Biscuits - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup ORGRAN Quinoa Puffs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/4 cups ORGRAN Quinoa Porridge (Plain)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Prepare two flat oven trays by lining with baking paper.
- Combine banana, cinnamon, chia seeds, quinoa puffs and brown sugar in a medium-sized bowl. Stir to combine ingredients.
- Stir in vanilla and coconut oil.
- Stir in flour and quinoa porridge flakes. Lastly stir in blueberries.
- Place into oven and bake for approximately 18 mins or until golden brown and cooked.
- When cooked remove from oven and leave on trays for 2 mins. Loosen biscuits and leave on trays to cool.
- When cool remove from trays and serve with yoghurt for breakfast.