Skip to content
Balsamic Glazed Fish
Recipes - Cooking
Balsamic Glazed Fish - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 small butternut pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (make sure it is gluten free)
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, extra for frying fish
- 4 fillets fish
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare 2 large flat oven trays by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of trays with baking paper.
- 3. Peel pumpkin and cut into small dice. Arrange over base of one baking tray. Drizzle pumpkin seed oil over pumpkin. Sprinkle basil over pumpkin.
- 4. Peel and cut potatoes into chips. Drizzle olive oil over chips. Arrange over base of other baking tray.
- 5. Place both trays into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 40 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
- 6. While pumpkin and potato are cooking, prepare fish.
- 7. Peel and crush garlic. Place into a small bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard.
- 8. Put flour into a medium-sized zip seal bag. Add fish fillets. Seal bag and coat fish with flour.
- 9. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a gently heat.
- 10. Put fish into pan to cook. Turn once during cooking. Time for cooking will depend on thickness of fillets. When fish is cooked, remove from pan and set aside to keep warm.
- 11. Pour balsamic mixture into frying pan. Cook until the liquid reduces and is thickened slightly. Return fish to pan and heat through.
- 12. Serve fish and sauce with pumpkin and potato.