Skip to content
Baby Spinach Penne
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Baby Spinach Penne - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Quinoa Penne
- baby spinach leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin kernels
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil before adding the pasta.
- Cook until al dente (about 8 ½ minutes), drain and rinse immediately with warm water. Set aside.
- In a food processor, blend together the baby spinach leaves, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, pumpkin kernels, nutritional yeast and salt until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add the pasta back into the saucepan along with the spinach pesto. Stir over a medium heat until warmed through.
- Serve immediately.