Skip to content
Asian Style Salad
Recipes - Cooking
Asian Style Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/2 small Chinese cabbage (wombok), shredded
- snow-pea sprouts, trimmed & halved
- 1 large carrot peeled, sliced thinly into batons
- 1 red capsicum seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves torn
- 1/2 cup toasted peanuts chopped (or sesame seeds/other seeds/supergrains)
- 1/4 cup pickled ginger slices
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 fresh long red chilli deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Prepare all the vegetables as per ingredient instructions. Place all 'Salad Ingredients' into a large mixing bowl.
- In a jug, whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad just before serving and toss well to coat.