Skip to content
Apple, Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes
Recipes - Breakfast
Apple Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 2 eggs (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer)
- 150 millilitres plain yoghurt (or vegan alternative)
- 2 tablespoons milk (or soy milk, for vegan alternative)
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package ORGRAN Apple and Cinnamon Pancake Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Peel and chop banana, apple and pear.
- Put banana, apple, pear, eggs (or prepare ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, as per packet instructions), yoghurt, bicarbonate of soda, honey, vanilla and milk (or soy milk) into the bowl of an electric food processor or blender. Blend to combine ingredients. Pour mixture into a medium-sized bowl.
- Put pancake mix and cinnamon into the large bowl of an electric food mixer. Pour in blended liquid. Mix well to combine ingredients.
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture into pan for each pancake with low to medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn and cook on reverse side until golden brown.
- Place plastic wrap over a fine wire rack. When cooked, remove pancakes from fry pan and place onto wire rack. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent drying out.