Skip to content
Almond Aubergine Dip
Recipes - Cooking, Crispbreads
Almond Aubergine Dip - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 large aubergine
- 2 heaped tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- sweet paprika for serving, optional
- ORGRAN Crispibread™ or ORGRAN Wafer Crackers, of your choice
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F.
- 2. Prick the aubergine all over with a fork and bake until really soft.
- 3. Remove and allow to cool.
- 4. Chop the aubergine, then place in a blender or food processor with the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
- If the dip is too thick to process simply add some water a little at a time until you have a smooth creamy consistency.
- 5. Chill before serving.
- 6. Ideal as a topping on any of the ORGRAN Crispibread™ range or used as a dip with ORGRAN Wafer Crackers. Sprinkle with sweet paprika if desired.