Skip to content
15 Minute Gluten Free Donuts
Recipes - Cooking, Desserts, Snacks
15 Minute Gluten Free Donuts - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg (or ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, for vegan alternative (as per packet directions))
- 2 tablespoons butter (or margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1/2 cup milk (or soy milk, for vegan alternative)
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon organic cacao
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Preheat oven 180°C fan forced and prepare non-stick mini donut trays.
- Add all ingredients to a deep bowl and combine using a spoon making sure flour is not stuck to bottom of bowl, then using a hand held mixer, whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Add to a piping bag and pipe into each donut hole . Fill each hole no more than 2/3 way up. Bake for 12 mins.
- Serve warm or at room temperature either dipping into a light glaze or with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
- Optional glaze: Combine icing sugar, cacao powder and a small amount of water and mix until reaches a thick liquid consistency. Dip one side of donuts and allow to dry on wire rack.