Skip to content
Zucchini Pancakes with Basil Yogurt
Recipes - Breakfast, Cooking
Zucchini Pancakes with Basil Yogurt - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- grated green zucchini
- mint leaves, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil for frying
- 1 cup plain / natural yogurt of choice (greek, natural coconut etc)
- fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tbs lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Optional: maple syrup
- cherry tomatoes. Sliced in half or quarters.
- 1. Make the Basil Yogurt Sauce by combining all the ingredients. Set aside and make the pancakes.
- 2. Prepare pancakes as suggested by packet instructions and add the zucchini, mint, onion and sea salt to the batter.
- 3. Heat a pan with olive oil or butter and pour about 1/3 cup into the pan. When bubbles appear and the bottom has lightly brown, turn over and cook the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Keep the pancakes warm by covering them with foil.
- 4. Serve pancakes warm with basil yogurt, cherry tomatoes and a good seasoning of sea salt and pepper. Enjoy x