Recipe courtesy healthforhappy
Recipes - Cooking
Yummy Vegan Pizza - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 5
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 ORGRAN Pizza & Pastry Multimix
- vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1/2 pumpkin, diced and steamed
- 1 potato, sliced thinly and steamed
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pinch basil, to garnish
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup brazil nuts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 200C°.
- Mix ORGRAN Pizza & Pastry Multimix, oil and water according to instructions on packet.
- Separate dough into two parts and roll out on a lightly floured surface.
- Spread sauce across the pizza bases.
- Layer pumpkin, potato, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms over pizza.
- Place pizzas into oven for 15-30 mins, or until toppings are cooked and base is crunchy.
- Meanwhile, make vegan cheese by adding all ingredients (cashew nuts, brazil nuts, lemon juice, salt, garlic and water) into a high-powered blender. Add extra lemon juice and salt if desired.
- Once pizzas are cooked, top with shredded basil and vegan cheese. Serve and enjoy!