Skip to content
Wholemeal Bread w/Psyllium Husks
Recipes - Baking
Wholemeal Bread w/Psyllium Husks - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- wholemeal buckwheat flour
- psyllium husks (1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 425 millilitres warm water
- 50 millilitres vegetable oil
- Blend self raising flour, wholemeal buckwheat flour, psyllium husks and salt in a bowl.
- Combine flour blend with warm water and vegetable oil.
- Mix together using an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 - 4 minutes.
- Add dough to a greased 21cm x 11cm bread loaf tin and allow to prove in warm place for 50 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/375°F.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 - 40 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool and enjoy.