Skip to content
White Chocolate & Raspberry Chocolate Muffins
Recipes - Baking
White Chocolate & Raspberry Chocolate Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- butter or monounsaturated margarine
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 140 millilitres water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup white choc bits
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Place muffin mix and flour into the large bowl of an electric food mixer. Stir to combine ingredients.
- 3. Place butter into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 50 seconds or until butter is melted. Gradually add egg, water and vanilla and stir well. Pour liquid into bowl with muffin mix and flour. Beat until ingredients are well combined.
- 4. Gently stir in choc bits and raspberries.
- 5. About three quarters fill each muffin cup with muffin mixture.
- 6. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 25 minutes. When muffins are cooked, remove for oven. Leave in trays for 10 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.