Recipes - Baking
White Bread Mix - Orgran
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 30m
- Total Time: 40m
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 3 eggs
- ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190oC (375oF).
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Place flour, eggs, water, oil, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Mix using an electric mixer (use dough hook attachments) until all is well distributed
- Immediately spoon dough into greased loaf tin.
- Allow loaf to stand in a warm area (between 30-40oC) for 30 mins.
- Spray on top of bread loaf to make it smooth.
- Bake for 10mins and reduce temperature to 175oC/350oF for another 20 mins.
- Remove from tin as soon as possible and allow to cool on cake rack for 1 hour before slicing
- Slice and serve with butter.