Skip to content
White Bread Mix
Recipes - Baking
White Bread Mix - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Grease a loaf tin.
- Place flour, eggs, water, oil, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Mix using an electric mixer (use dough hook attachments) until all is well distributed
- Immediately spoon dough into greased loaf tin.
- Allow loaf to stand in a warm area (between 30-40°C) for 30 mins.
- Spray on top of bread loaf to make it smooth.
- Bake for 10mins and reduce temperature to 175°C/350°F for another 20 mins.
- Remove from tin as soon as possible and allow to cool on cake rack for 1 hour before slicing
- Slice and serve with butter.