Recipes - Cooking
Warm Radicchio Salad with Halloumi - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 radicchio head cut into chunky pieces, wash
- 6 kale leaves, stems removed cut into large pieces, wash
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves roughly chopped
- 180 -200g halloumi cut into thin long strips
- 1/4 pomegranate seeds removed
- 1 persimmon cut into quarters then thinly sliced
- 20 almonds roughly chopped (optional: toast them in skillet prior to adding)
- 2 servings of sea salt ORGRAN gluten free croutons
- (Optional: for nut free version add pumpkin kernels instead)
- 1/2 orange freshly squeezed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Prepare all ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl add the Kale and pour 1 tsp olive oil. Coat well. Set aside. Do the same with the radicchio and set aside in a separate bowl. Season both with some pepper.
- In a non stick frying pan or wok add the kale and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add the radicchio to the kale and further sauté for 1 minute. Turn off heat and place in a large mixing bowl to cool down for a few minutes.
- Add to the kale and radicchio the halloumi, almonds and croutons. Pour over the dressing and coat well.
- Serve salad onto plate and sprinkle with coriander leaves, persimmon slices and pomegranate seeds. Season.
- Recipe and Photography provided by @feelgoodfoodlie.au