Skip to content
Vegan Yorkshire Puddings
Recipes - Baking, Cooking
Vegan Yorkshire Puddings - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 9 teaspoons Dairy-Free Margarine or Sunflower Oil
- Self-Raising Flour, sieved
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- ORGRAN No Egg, Egg Replacer
- Rice Milk
- Flavours (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (Gas Mark 7/425°F).
- Grab a 6-hole muffin tray and dollop in 1 tsp vegan margarine or sunflower oil into each hole.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk the No Egg, Egg Replacer into a smooth paste with the water then slowly add in the rice milk.
- Place the bun tray in the oven for 10 minutes so it gets very hot.
- Now add half the No Egg, Egg Replacer liquid to the dry flour mix. Whisk to a smooth paste then incorporate the rest of the liquid until you have a smooth batter. The mixture will be thicker than a normal Yorkshire pudding batter, but if your whisk can stand up in it, it’s too thick, so add a little more water to thin it down.
- Working quickly but carefully, remove the muffin tin from the oven and spoon the batter into each hole – it should sizzle. Return the tin to the oven immediately and bake for 18-22 minutes.