Skip to content
Vegan Vanilla Slice
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Vegan Vanilla Slice - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Instant Custard Mix
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry
- 800 millilitres unsweetened vanilla almond milk, chilled
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
- Place puff pastry sheets on a lined baking tray and poke holes throughout with a fork.
- Bake for 20 mins. Allow to cool.
- Cut cooked pastry to size (20x20). Cut one piece into 9-12 squares.
- Whisk custard mix and milk in a bowl for a minute until thickened.
- Place full piece of puff pastry on base of slice tin. Spoon in prepared custard and smooth over base.
- Line top with pastry squares.
- Slice and enjoy immediately or place in the fridge to chill until required.
- Dust with pure icing sugar to serve.