Skip to content
Vegan Quinoa Flake Honey Joys
Recipes - Biscuits, Desserts, Kids, Snacks
Vegan Quinoa Flake Honey Joys - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups ORGRAN Quinoa Flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped dried fruit
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, mix together the ORGRAN Quinoa Flakes, dried fruit, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and cinnamon.
- 2. Separately, mix together almond butter, rice malt syrup and coconut oil until smooth. Pour over the dry ingredients and fold through, crunching up some of the flakes for extra texture. Hands may be necessary!
- 3. Line a muffin tin with patty cases and scoop the mix into each case. Refrigerate until set. Vegan Honey Joys are now ready to be eaten! Keep refrigerated.