Skip to content
Vegan Pasta Salad
Recipes - Pasta
Vegan Pasta Salad - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Super Food Millet, Quinoa & Buckwheat Spirals
- 1/2 large cauliflower, cut into small florets and steamed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon natural sweetener
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups Chopped Coleslaw Mix
- 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 3 Shallots, chopped finely
- 1 Handful Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Blend all ingredients (minus the pasta and olive oil) in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Drizzle in the olive oil to your desired consistency.
- Add all ingredients including pasta to a bowl and stir through the sauce until combined
- Sprinkle with more fresh parsley to serve