Recipe courtesy FeelGoodFoodie.au
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Mexican Pizza - Orgran Health & Nutrition
- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 45m
- Serves: 3 medium sized pizzas
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 ORGRAN Pizza & Pastry Multimix
- chunky salsa
- red kidney beans
- 2 cups tasty cheese, grated (or vegan cheese, for vegan alternative)
- 2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven at 200C fan forced.
- Prepare pizza dough as instructed on packet and place onto pizza trays lined with baking paper.
- Prepare salsa sauce by placing in a bowl the kidney beans, chunky salsa, cayenne powder, ground cumin and ground coriander. Using a fork combine well and press down to mash a few of the kidney beans and salsa together
- Spread the salsa -bean sauce onto the pizza base, leaving a 2cm boarder all around. Sprinkle with a little cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 mins or until cheese melted and crust golden.
- Garnish with shredded iceberg lettuce, slices of avocado, slices of chilli and a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.