Skip to content
Vegan Korean Pancakes
Recipes - Breakfast
Vegan Korean Pancakes - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1/4 cup of ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons of ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 cup of chopped cabbage
- 2 chopped spring onions
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- Mix ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™, ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour, vegetable stock and salt until a smooth batter.
- Add cabbage and spring onions to the batter and stir.
- Cook large spoonfuls in a fry pan with 1tbsp of oil for 5 mins with lid on, turn and cook for a additional 5 mins with lid on.
- Ta Dah!
- Optional Sauce:
Mix 1 tbsp of soy sauce, ½ a chopped spring onion and a pinch of chilli powder.