Skip to content
Vegan Easy Egg Quiche
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Easy Egg Quiche - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- Shortcrust Pastry Sheets
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, julienne
- 1/2 cup Mushroom, chopped
- cup Tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 4 tablespoons Vegan Easy Egg™, prepared as per packet instructions
- Line shortcrust pastry sheets and bake as per instruction in packaging.
- Heat up oil in frying pan and fry onion until it turns golden in colour.
- Fry zucchini, tomato and mushroom until cooked. Leave aside to cool down.
- In a bowl mix, ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™, ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour and water.
- Mix in onion, zucchini and mushroom.
- Pour mixture into pastry and top with sliced tomato.
- Bake at 175°C/350°F for 18-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.