Skip to content
Easy Egg Frittata
Recipes - Cooking
Easy Egg Frittata - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 7 tablespoons ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 4 tablespoons Tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Onion, chopped
- teaspoon Parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mushroom, chopped
- teaspoon Salt
- teaspoon Pepper
- In a bowl, mix ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ with water until well combined.
- Add cheese, tomato, onion, mushroom, bacon, parsley and spinach and then mix well.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning and mix well.
- Heat up frying pan (20cm diameter) at high heat using an oven-safe pan.
- Pour in the mixture and cook over medium heat until along the edges are cooked and golden brown.
- Remove pan and put in the oven at 180°C/350°F for 18-20 minutes.