Skip to content
Vegan Easy Egg Frittata
Recipes - Cooking
Vegan Easy Egg Frittata - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 7 tablespoons ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 4 tablespoons Tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Onion, chopped
- teaspoon Parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mushroom, chopped
- teaspoon Salt
- teaspoon Pepper
- In a bowl, mix ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ with water until well combined.
- Add tomato, onion, parsley, mushroom and spinach and mix well. Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Heat up frying pan (20cm diameter) at high heat, ensuring that you use an oven-safe pan.
- Pour in the mixture and cook over medium heat until edges are cooked and golden brown.
- Remove pan and put it in the oven at 180°/350°F for 15-17 minutes.