Skip to content
Vegan Cheesecake w/Frosted Berries
Recipes - Baking, Desserts
Vegan Cheesecake w/Frosted Berries - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- soft tofu
- cup coconut cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 1 tablespoon soy milk
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1 package ORGRAN Amaretti Biscotti, crushed
- In a blender, blend silken/soft tofu, coconut cream, lemon juice, sugar until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine tapioca starch and soy milk. Add to blender and continue to pulse.
- Add heaped tablespoon of rice flour to blender and blend well.
- Line small baking tray with crushed biscotti and pour mixture on top.
- Bake at 170°C for 30 minutes and then leave out to cool.
- Serve with fresh fruits and cream if you desire.