Skip to content
Turmeric & Sweet Potato Savoury Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Turmeric & Sweet Potato Savoury Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sweet potato, mashed
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 2 sprigs spring onion
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 170°C and prepare a cupcake/muffin tray and set it to the side.
- Boil sweet potato until it is soft and mash it.
- Add mashed sweet potato and all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Grate zucchini, cut spring onions and add to dry mixture. Mix to combine.
- Break up feta and add to the mixture. Add oil, egg mixture, salt and pepper. Mix again until well combined.
- Add turmeric last and mix well to combine.
- Spoon mixture in to each prepared cupcake or muffin tray and place in the oven for approx 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let them cool in a pan for about 10 minutes before serving.