Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Tuna Quiche - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN All Purpose Pastry Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- pinch of salt (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™, Egg Replacer
- drained tuna
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water (190ml)
- Preheat oven to 163C (325F)
- Follow the instruction on the ORGRAN Gluten Free All Purpose Pastry Mix packet to make pastry base.
- Roll out pastry and line a 20cm (8\") pie pan with the pastry.
- Mix together tuna, lemon juice, parsley, seasoning and sugar.
- Sprinkle onions onto pastry and cover with tuna mixture.
- Mix ORGRAN No Egg™, Egg Replacer with water (as per packet instructions) and beat to smooth, then pour over filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serving: Serve hot or cold