Skip to content
Tomato and Broccoli Pasta
Recipes - Pasta
Tomato and Broccoli Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2 cups Orgran Super Trio Penne
- 1 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 package Orgran Quinoa Croutons (optional)
- Cook pasta as per package instructions, reserve 1 cup of water, drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, get all ingredients ready. Preheat large deep skillet on medium heat and add olive oil and garlic. Saute for 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes and stir. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes and stir again. Cook another 1 - 2 minutes. Move to one side of the skillet and make sure the empty side of is positioned directly over heat. Add broccoli, stir and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove skillet from heat and add sun dried tomatoes, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, pasta. Stir gently and let flavours marinate for a few minutes. Do not cover because broccoli will become a mushy mess. Serve hot.
- Sprinkle ORGRAN croutons on top (optional).