Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Pizza Crusted Broccoli Steaks - ORGRAN Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- firm tofu
- 1/2 cup aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 ORGRAN Chia Crispibread™
- 3 nori sheets
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, and lightly spray a flat tray with oil of choice. Crush the Chia Crispibread into a crumb coating and mix with salt and pepper. Place on a flat plate and set aside.
- Cut tofu into roughly 1cm thick fingers along the width .Cut the slices in half along the length. Also set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the aquafaba, sesame oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Place two fingers of the tofu along the width side of one nori sheet and roll until a single layer of nori is covering the tofu fingers. Cut off the overhanging nori. Using that same sheet of nori, repeat the steps with two new fingers of tofu. One sheet of nori can coat roughly 6 fingers.
- Once all the tofu is covered, dunk each into the pre-prepared wet mixture before coating in the Chia Crispibread crumbs, and placing on the oiled tray. Gently spray the tray and crusted fingers with a little extra oil spray.
- Cook the tofu fingers for around 20 mins, turning them over half way through to ensure maximum crispiness! Remove from the oven, and serve with your favourite sauce, or sides!