Skip to content
The Great Vegan Frittata
Recipes - Cooking
The Great Vegan Frittata - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup of finely chopped spring onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 2 large mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup of roughly chopped baby spinach
- 1 cup of cooked peas
- 1/2 cup of cashew cream
- Pinches of Savoury yeast flakes, paprika, parley and cracked pepper to garnish
- Add 1 Tablespoon of olive oil to frypan and cook spring onion, garlic cloves and mushrooms on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whisk together all egg mixture ingredients until a smooth thick consistency is achieved.
- Add cooked contents of frypan, peas and baby spinach to the batter and stir well.
- Coat frypan evenly with remaining olive oil, being sure to coat the sides. It’s ok if juices from the veggies still remain! Heat fry pan to a medium heat.
- Tip mixture into frypan, spreading evenly to the sides. The batter should make a slight sizzle as hits the pan.
- Cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. You should be able to lift with a spatula once it’s half cooked through.
- Take the frypan and put under a high heat grill for 10- 15 minutes. Allow the top to brown slightly.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes. Once cooled, the frittata should slide out of the pan with a little persuading from your spatula.
- Top with cashew cream, savoury yeast flakes, paprika, parsley and little cracked pepper.
- Cut like a pizza and serve!
- Recipe courtesy www.valiantvegan.com.au