Skip to content
Taramosalata Dip w/Wafer Crackers
Recipes - Snacks, Wafer Crackers
Taramosalata Dip with Wafer Crackers - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Wafer Crackers
- potatoes, peeled and diced into 3cm cubes
- codfish roe (tarama)
- 1 small brown onion, minced
- 80 millilitres freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200 millilitres vegetable oil
- 20 millilitres olive oil
- Place potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and simmer until tender. Drain and mash with a fork or potato masher until smooth. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat the roe, onion and lemon juice for 3 mins.
- Gradually add a spoonful at a time of mashed potato and continue mixing for a further 6-7 mins. It should start looking fluffy.
- Reduce speed and gradually add the olive oil and vegetable oil by drizzling it into the mixer. When all oil has been added, continue to whisk for a further 10 mins. The end result is a thick and fluffy dip mixture.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled with wafer crackers, vegetable sticks and olives.