Skip to content
Tangy Miso Pasta with Peas
Recipes - Cooking
Tangy Miso Pasta with Peas - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Super Trio Penne Pasta
- 1 bunch broccolini, wash and cut into strips
- fresh peas (snap off stem end and pop open)
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup salad sprouts of choice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- sea salt and pepper
- handful of basil leaves
- miso sauce
- 1 tbs mild miso paste
- 4 tbs lemon juice (from the same lemon used for its zest)
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Bring to boil a saucepan of salted water and add ORGRAN pasta. Whilst the pasta is cooking, prepare the miso sauce and vegetables.
- 2. Combine all miso sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk till smooth. Set aside.
- 3. Pasta should be boiled and ready. Make sure you have reserved 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 4. In a frying pan add the olive oil, broccolini and peas. Season with sea salt and pepper. Fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally until they begin to brown. Have pasta ready and add to pan with vegetables along with the miso sauce and 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- 5. Allow the pasta to absorb the sauce for 1-2 minutes or until you see the miso sauce begin to thicken.
- 6. Turn off heat and pour pasta into a large serving bowl.
- 7. Sprinkle and serve with the sunflower seeds, sprouts, lemon zest, freshly ground pepper and basil leaves.
- Recipe and photography provided by @feelgoodfoodie.au