Skip to content
Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Bites
Recipes - Cooking
Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Bites - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 2/3 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 bunch cauliflower
- 2 eggs or ORGRAN No Egg Egg Replacer (prepared to packet instructions)
- ORGRAN Crispi Premium Breadcrumbs
- 1. In a pot, mix water, sugar, rice vinegar and corn starch. Mix until it is well combined.
- 2. Add soy sauce and ketchup.
- 3. Heat up until it is thicken.
- 4. Cut cauliflower into bite size.
- 5. Whisk eggs and place into a bowl and breadcrumbs on separate plate.
- 6. Dip cauliflower into eggs then breadcrumbs. Place it in paper-lined baking tray.
- 7. Spray with oil and bake it in pre-heated oven 200°C/400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until turn into golden brown colour.
- 8. In a fry pan, pour sweet & sour sauce then add cauliflower.