Skip to content
Sweet Potato Wraps
Recipes - Cooking
Sweet Potato Wraps - ORGRAN Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- sweet potato
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- pinch garlic salt
- olive oil spray
- Peel, dice and boil sweet potatoes until tender (approx. 15 mins). Drain and allow to slightly cool.
- Using a fork, mash and then allow to completely cool down.
- Combine with flour and seasoning in a wide base large bowl that is big enough to kneed. You will need extra flour for dusting as it can be quite sticky! Combine well.
- Divide into 10 pieces and roll into a ball. Using baking paper and flour for dusting roll out each ball between 2 sheets of paper into a flat wrap.
- Spray each side with olive oil and fry on a hot frying pan for 1-2 mins each side.
- Serve warm with a light spread of butter OR with toppings of choice, including spreads and salads OR with Mexican–style fillets and vegetables.