Skip to content
Sweet Potato Curry Bites
Recipes - Cooking
Sweet Potato Curry Bites - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato
- ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour, approx. ⅔ cup for rolling
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, as desired (*optional)
- 1 egg, for rolling (or ORGRAN No Egg™, Egg Replacer as per packet instructions)
- 1 tablespoon water
- ORGRAN Multigrain Crumbs with Quinoa, approx. ⅔ cup for rolling
- Olive oil for frying, amount depends on size of pan used
- 1. Peel and cut sweet potato into cubes. Place sweet potato into a steamer. Steam until just cooked, but still firm
- 2. Put flour into a small flat bowl. Stir in curry powder (*Optional).
- 3. Break egg into a small bowl. Add water and lightly whisk. Alternatively, use ORGRAN No Egg™, Egg Replacer and prepare as per packet instructions.
- 4. Put multigrain crumbs into another small flat bowl.
- 5. Dip each piece of sweet potato into ORGRAN flour, egg and ORGRAN multigrain crumbs.
- 6. Pour oil into a large frying pan. Heat over a medium heat.
- 7. Add potato bites to pan. Fry until bites are cooked and golden brown.
- 8. When cooked, drain on absorbent paper.