Skip to content
Sweet Potato & Corn Bake
Recipes - Baking
Sweet Potato & Corn Bake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 small sweet potato, 500g
- 3 eggs
- cottage cheese
- 1/2 or 1 GF vegetable stock cube (to your taste)
- evaporated milk
- 1 x 400g can creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons ORGRAN Rice Crispi™ Breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a 23cm (9") square casserole dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 3. Peel and chop sweet potato. Place into a steamer and cook until soft.
- 4. When sweet potato is cooked, place into a medium sized bowl. Mash well.
- 5. Break eggs into the bowl of an electric blender.
- 6. Add cottage cheese, vegetable cube, evaporated milk, corn, breadcrumbs and cheese. Blend to combine ingredients. Stir into mashed sweet potato.
- 7. Pour into prepared dish.
- 8. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 40 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 9. When cooked, remove from oven and serve warm or cold with salad as desired.