Skip to content
Stuffed Snacking Tomatoes
Recipes - Snacks
Stuffed Snacking Tomatoes - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 punnet small snacking tomatoes (approx. 30 tomatoes)
- soft Philadelphia™ cream cheese
- grated fetta
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- 1. Slice a small piece off the top of each tomato. Set tops aside.
- 2. Carefully remove seeds from tomatoes and set aside.
- 3. Place cream cheese, fetta, falafel, basil and salt and pepper into a small bowl. Add a little of the reserved tomato seeds and beat well to achieve a soft mixture.
- 4. Carefully fill the cavity of each tomato case with cream cheese mixture.
- 5. Sit a top on the top of each tomato.