Skip to content
Recipes - Cooking
Stuffed Pumpkin - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 pumpkin (approx. 2kg)
- sun dried tomato
- marinated vegetables (these can be purchased at the deli)
- pitted olives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- ground salt and black pepper, as desired
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seed oil, for serving
- ground cinnamon, for serving
- ground salt to sprinkle over pumpkin
- 1. Place pumpkin into a microwave-safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 15 minutes.
- 2. Remove a small area at the top of the pumpkin. Remove and discard seeds from centre of pumpkin.
- 3. Scoop out 1 cup pumpkin flesh. Place the scooped out pumpkin into a small bowl and mash it.
- 4. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 5. Prepare a large casserole dish by spraying with cooking spray.
- 6. Finely dice fetta. Add to mashed pumpkin.
- 7. Finely dice sundried tomato. Add to mashed pumpkin.
- 8. Finely dice marinated vegetables. Add to mashed pumpkin.
- 9. Finely dice olives. Add to mashed pumpkin.
- 10. Stir olive oil into mashed pumpkin.
- 11. Add ORGRAN falafel, salt and pepper to mashed pumpkin. Stir to combine ingredients.
- 12. Spoon mashed pumpkin mixture into cavity of pumpkin.
- 13. Put pumpkin into prepared casserole dish.
- 14. Place pumpkin into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 10 minutes or until pumpkin is heated through.
- 15. Pour pumpkin seed oil over pumpkin.
- 16. Sprinkle cinnamon and ground salt over pumpkin.