Skip to content
Spinach and Mushroom Bake
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Spinach and Mushroom Bake - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN pasta spirals of choice (e.g buckwheat and quinoa)
- finely chopped silver beet spinach
- button mushrooms
- grated cheese, dairy or vegan
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- milk of choice
- fresh basil leaves
- sea salt / freshly ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven 180C fan forced.
- 2. Boil the pasta according to packet instructions, until al dente.
- 3. In a large and deep pan add the olive oil, onions and mushrooms. Sauté for 2 mins stirring occasionally and do not allow them to brown.
- 4. Add the garlic and spinach and further sauté for 2 mins.
- 5. In the meantime, in a small bowl combine the rice flour and milk and whisk until combined.
- 6. Turn off heat and add the pasta and cheese. Combine well and then pour all over the milk mixture. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- 7. Pour into an oiled baking dish and cover with baking paper or foil. Bake for 15 mins then bake uncovered for a further 10 mins. Serve immediately and garnish with fresh basil leaves.