Skip to content
Spicy Avocado Salsa
Recipes - Snacks
Spicy Avocado Salsa - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- green olives
- 1/4 cup pickled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chilli
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Serve with Orgran Crispibread of choice, or Premium Deli Crackers
- 1. Peel and finely chop avocado. Place into a small mixing bowl. Pour in lemon juice. Lightly stir in lemon rind. Coat avocado with lemon juice.
- 2. Finely chop olives and add to avocado.
- 3. Finely chop cucumber and add to avocado.
- 4. Put chilli into a small bowl. Stir in paprika. Stir in mustard seeds, chives, and rosemary. Add to avocado and olives. Lightly mix to combine ingredients.
- 5. Serve with Orgran Crispibread of choice, or Premium Deli Crackers