Skip to content
Spaghetti Noodle Soup
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Spaghetti Noodle Soup - Orgran Health & Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Rice and Corn Spaghetti Noodles
- 3 liters vegetable stock (OR filtered water)
- crushed tomatoes (OR fresh ripe tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon organic butter (OR margarine, for vegan alternative)
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 3 teaspoons sea salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large and deep pot, bring the water to boil and add the garlic powder and sea salt.
- Once boiling, add the spaghetti noodles along with the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, butter and olive oil.
- Reduce heat and allow simmering for 15 mins, checking every 2 mins by stirring bottom of pot to make sure noodles do not stick.
- Take off heat and cover with lid. Allow resting for 3 mins. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of parsley, freshly grated pepper or some grated Parmesan cheese.