Skip to content
Sour Cream Muffins
Recipes - Baking
Sour Cream Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- 1 package ORGRAN Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 150 millilitres sour cream
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar mixture, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 12 large chocolate buttons, to go on top of muffins
- 1. Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- 2. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tray by spraying with cooking spray. Line base of cups with circles of baking paper.
- 3. Put muffin mix into the bowl of an electric food mixer.
- 4. Add egg, sour cream, icing sugar, vanilla and bicarbonate of soda. Mix until ingredients are well combined.
- 5. Three quarters fill each muffin cup in tray.
- 6. Place a large chocolate drop into the top of the mixture in each muffin.
- 7. Place into a moderately-hot oven and bake for approx. 20 minutes or until cooked in the centre when tested.
- 8. When cooked, remove from oven and leave in tray for 5 minutes before turning out onto a fine wire rack to cool.