Skip to content
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Pizza
Recipes - Cooking
Smoked Salmon and Asparagus Pizza - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- of ORGRAN Pizza and Pastry mix
- A pinch of turmeric
- For the toppings:
- black olives
- cherry tomatoes
- smoked salmon
- chopped red chili (if desired)
- cheese, mozzarella style (can be dairy free)
- 1 tablespoon Tomato pizza sauce
- spring onions
- olive oil
- 1. For the crust, add turmeric to the mix and make it with the amount of water and oil stated on the packaging. The turmeric wont flavour the crust, it just adds a nice warm yellow tone.
- 2. Rinse and cut the vegetables for the toppings.
- 3. Use some oil on your fingers and stretch the dough with your hands. You will be able to make two pizzas with the ORGRAN Pizza and Pastry mix.
- 4. Lightly brush the dough with tomato pizza sauce, season with oregano, and evenly put the vegetable and mozzarella on the crust.
- 5. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 240-250 ° C, depending on the desired crustiness, between 5-10 minutes.
- 6. Once the pizza is baked, top with fresh tomatoes, olives, salmon and rocket.