Skip to content
Slow Cooked Beef and Herb Pasta
Recipes - Cooking, Pasta
Slow Cooked Beef and Herb Pasta - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- of ORGRAN Corn and Vegetable Shells
- 1 kilogram Beef shoulder roast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 litres of vegetable broth
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- Spices: dill, parsley, chive blossoms
- Oil for frying
- 1. Spice the shoulder with your favourite spices and quickly fry shoulder, searing the sides and caramelising the meat.
- 2. In a large roasting pan, placed the prepared chopped vegetables, onion and chopped garlic cloves and put the roast on top, pour in broth (so that the shoulder halfway into the soup), and cover in the oven at 140 ° C . Bake slowly for 6-8 hours.
- 3. Once cooked, shred the meat with a fork and mix with vegetables.
- 4. Cook the ORGRAN pasta according to manufacturer\'s instructions. In salted boiling water.
- 5. Drain and add with the meat sauce.
- 6. Season with fresh herbs and serve immediately.