Skip to content
Silverbeet Pancake Omelette
Recipes - Cooking
Silverbeet Pancake Omelette - ORGRAN Health and Nutrition
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- 5 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (fresh or canned)
- 4 silverbeet leaves, stems removed and shredded
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 large red banana pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup watercress salad leaves and stems, washed and cut
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze (or coconut amino sauce)
- Prepare the vegan eggs by whisking the ingredients together. Add the silverbeet leaves, garlic and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a frying pan add the teaspoon of olive oil and the red banana pepper and grill for 1-2 mins. Take off heat and place onto a plate to cool down.
- In the same pan, add half the amount of whisked vegan eggs and spread around the pan to form a flat pancake. Cook each side over a medium heat for 2-3 mins. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place pancake omelette onto plate and top with red banana peppers, watercress salad, red onion, drizzle with balsamic glaze and season with pepper.