Skip to content
Seeds and Quinoa Bars
Recipes - Baking, Breakfast, Desserts
Seeds and Quinoa Bars - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Quinoa Puffs
- honey (or rice malt syrup, for vegan alternative)
- desiccated coconut
- coconut oil, melted and cooled
- sunflower seeds
- pepita / pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Optional: melted white chocolate to drizzle
- 1. Place all the dry ingredients into a bowl and combine.
- 2. Pour over the wet ingredients (honey, coconut oil, vanilla) and mix until well combined.
- 3. Arrange a tin, lined with baking paper and pour mixture into it. (To ensure mixture sets well, place baking paper over mixture and use a book to press down on it)
- 4. Place into freezer for 3 hours to set.
- 5. Slice and store in containers in freezer for up to 3 weeks.