Skip to content
Savory Sun-dried Tomato and Herb Breakfast Muffins
Recipes - Breakfast
Savory Sun-dried Tomato and Herb Breakfast Muffins - Orgran
SHARE THIS RECIPE
- ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™
- diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 stalks spring onions finely diced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 C°.
- Mix ORGRAN Vegan Easy Egg™ with water and add the sun-dried tomatoes, spring onions and herbs. Season to taste.
- Lightly grease a large muffin tray that can yield 12 muffins and spoon into each mould equal amounts of the mixture, about ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the muffins are cooked all the way through and nice and golden on the outside.
- Let them cool for a couple of minutes then take them out of the tray and serve with gluten free bread and avocado or as they are.